Accesory Dwelling Unit
(ADU) Garage Conversions
ADU Garage Conversions in Los Angeles & Ventura Counties
Are you looking for a reliable residential contractor to remodel your existing garage space and convert it into a beautiful living area? Are you concerned about garage conversion cost? EGN Builders can answer your questions and raise the value of your home by adding square footage and livable comfort with an affordable ADU garage conversion. We can provide you with garage ADU designs that meet both your needs and your budget.
What's new with ADU?
Given the under supply and significant expense of housing in numerous cities and communities all through California, the state as of late authorized regulation that advances the development of ADUs and requires cities to make it easier for homeowners to build ADUs on their properties.
$200 Sq. Ft. ADU Garage Conversion Promotion
A home addition is one of the biggest and most valuable investments a homeowner can make. Adding square footage can tailor the look and feel of your home, create extra storage and living space and increase the value of your home. Whether you are adding a new floor to your home or just want to know details about a 20x20 room addition cost, our experts can help. Garage conversions can be used for entertaining, a guest house, a rental property, or whatever you desire.
Promotion applies to any addition over 300 Sq. Ft. at ground level.
$200 Sq. Ft. Room Addition Promotion- What is included:
- Foundation - Raised or slab foundation
- Framing - Exterior and interior walls, roof, ceiling and floors. Grade A Materials.
- Electrical - All rough electrical wiring will be performed in accordance with the code.
- Insulation - All required insulation will be installed in accordance with the code.
- Windows and Doors - Double pane glass windows and shallow interior doors.
- Exterior walls - Three stucco coats
- Roofing – Asphalt shingles matching to the house as best as possible.
What is excluded - existing utilities relocation, city fees, interior finish, high ceiling and interior remodeling, demolition, plumbing, drywall, and painting. ( available for additional cost )