Patio & Deck services
Does your patio look like it could use a pick-me up? EGN Builders is more than capable to design your outdoor oasis giving your patio a personality – reflecting the client’s personal taste while seamlessly blending in aesthetics and function. We are a full service re-modeler providing complete remodels and upgrades to your patio, decks and outdoor coverings. Our goal is to make your backyard a visual place of peace and relaxation. Our team of builders has decades of experience with wide variety of different types of patio, decks, pavement and backyard upgrades; providing you with the best use of space available with the latest modern trends. If you’re looking to enhance your yard and deck start by planning how you will be using the area or if you plan to resale. Our licensed specialists suggest your homestyle and understanding of what is involved will pave the way for your design. Determining factors such as whether you will build or remodel a raised or a grade level patio and deck.
This also includes assessing your outdoor site. Take a good look at the existing structure and begin to determine the deck layout you need or want. Taking advantage of your surroundings will allow for more space planning tips that a contractor can recommend based on your budget and assessing the area. After you feel you’ve assessed enough and created goals for the look and function of your patio details will really bring life to your outdoor living area. Common details include the variety of materials you wish to use for the decks, the railings, shading covers, and appliances if needed.
Here are just some of the wood decking options homeowner’s have available:
- Wood – “PT Lumber”
- Composite – May extend the life of deck & reduce maintenance cost
- Available in multiple colors and stains
- Composed primarily of wood fibers and recycled plastic
- NO warp, splits, or cracks
- Artificial – May extend the life of deck & reduce maintenance cost
- Aluminum – Known as the strongest and long-lasting
Once you have distinguished what type of decking works best for you; it’s time to start executing the project! Begin with contracting one of our design professionals and then create a budget you can manage for this project. The contractor may be able to suggest budget friendly options. Keeping in mind that this portion of the home will require some maintenance, consider maintenance cost of the materials and structure of your patio. If you’re looking to renovate or build up, let EGN build a deck that fits your lifestyle.
- Dedicated Project Manager for entire project.
- Daily on site supervision.
- Bonded, Licensed and Insured
- Discount at our local suppliers: appliances, lighting, tiles, counter tops, floors and more.
- We provide a detailed estimate including breakdown per project and payment stages.
- Completion on TIME and BUDGET